We will mark any of our more than 700 in-stock industry-standard 316 stainless steel fittings with your information.
Private labeling allows our partners to sell products under their own brand. Best of all, the options below are provided at no additional charge for companies who choose the private label fittings program.
Private Label Fittings Program & Service Options:
- We mark your company name and logo on the parts
- We mark your part number on the parts
- We maintain material certifications for you
- We provide a parts catalog for you
- We can stock to a frame order and release products to weekly schedules
- We can drop ship to your customer as requested
- Your brand is prominently featured on the part
- You create an aftermarket preference for your parts
- Your part numbers are referenced for simplicity and continuity
- You set the market price based on your value-add
- You avoid stocking and other carrying costs
- You get same day ship for small orders
- You get one week or less ship for large orders
- You extend your business value to your customers
Our business model is uniquely designed to create a fittings business for your company. Please call us to find out how easy this program is to set up and maintain. The cost savings, improved revenues and business line extension opportunities are available to you today.
Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) across the globe partner with PressureLinks to unlock access to the best private label fittings in the business. Each of our medium to high-pressure 316 stainless steel fittings is fabricated at our state-of-the-art ISO 9001-facility right here in the U.S. Our private label pipe fittings are the product of over 30 years of hands-on experience and meticulous attention to detail. We can even place your business’s name, or unique logo directly on your customized parts and maintain your certifications and parts catalogs. No other manufacturer offers the same level of tailored service for their customers.
Value added resellers (VARs) working hand-in-hand with PressureLinks gain access to superior quality, cost-effective, 316 stainless steel fittings. We support resellers by delivering access to an extensive catalog of well over 700 medium and high-pressure fittings. Each part can be meticulously crafted to your exact specifications and can even feature your company’s name, logo and part number directly on the fitting. Connect with our team today to get more information on how we can help you grow your brand while delivering your customers the precise parts they need to get the job done right the first time. Reach out right now by calling (281) 655-5110.
For any non-standard, custom or standard fittings, please call for quote.